- Sharing – Caring
- 24-year-old who can’t smile due to rare condition signs with modeling agency
- Be free spider!
- Amy Schumer feels free after sharing about her teenage hair-pulling
- Oakland woman 1st transgender contestant to qualify for ‘Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions’; Hopes to show trans kids they can too
- You are better than enough
- Do not judge by appearances…
- Denmark fighting prejudice with The Human Library
- Why blend in when you were born to stand out
- CEO fired after publicly ridiculing Tennessee teen for his prom dress
Monthly Archives: November 2021
Oakland woman 1st transgender contestant to qualify for ‘Jeopardy! Tournament of Champions’; Hopes to show trans kids they can too
Update on Amy Schneider: 40-game winning streak on Jeopardy! from November 2021 to January 2022, the second-longest win streak in the show’s history, behind only Ken Jennings, who hosted the show as she competed. Oakland computer programmer Amy Schneider has won … Continue reading
South Carolina, 1959. A nine-year old Black boy sat on a library counter refusing to leave until the librarian gave him his books. He did not care that the librarian had called the police. He was not phased that during … Continue reading
“Do not judge by appearances; a rich heart may be under a poor coat.” -Scottish Proverb
The Human Library challenges stereotypes and prejudices through dialogue. The Human Library is a place where people are books on loan to readers for a chat.