- Why blend in when you were born to stand out
- CEO fired after publicly ridiculing Tennessee teen for his prom dress
- Colton Underwood: “I’m gay…I get to publicly and outwardly be happy and be me – all of me”
- Humanity: Getting away from the “other” mentality
- Does anyone else cut their own hair? Yes, including George Clooney!
- A spider like part of the family
- Before You Call the Cops – The Tyler Merritt Project
- You’re Not Alone! #AloneTogether Join the Fun!
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson: “The most powerful thing we can be is ourselves”
- Upgrade! Me We Too app available in 104 languages!
Monthly Archives: December 2017
Didn’t date in your teens? You’re not alone. Olympic gymnastics champion Simone Biles’ first date at age 20
Ok, so Simone Biles was training 32 hours a week over 6 days as an Olympic gymnast, but everyone has their reasons, right. Biles took a year off from Olympic gymnastics training last year and got to spend some more … Continue reading
Reggie Bibbs, 52, has tumors growing on his skin, including his face, from neurofibromatosis (NF). He requested an Uber last Monday to drive him to the Texas Medical Center for an appointment to get blood work done. Bibbs said the … Continue reading
Warren Buffett attends ‘Becoming Warren Buffett’ World Premiere (Photo by Jamie McCarthy/Getty Images) “I had been terrified of public speaking. I couldn’t do it” billionaire Warren Buffett admits in the HBO documentary, “Becoming Warren Buffett“. Buffett conquered his nerves by … Continue reading
Riley’s dad, Dave, asks her why she feels bad about herself. “How come you say things like that?” he asks her. “You shouldn’t say things like that, kiddo. You’re a very special girl. Do you know that? Do you know … Continue reading
Some people wear makeup, some don’t. And some use food as makeup. Looks like real makeup. Makeup artist Raychel Newton posted a makeup tutorial on how to use food as makeup as part of her makeup_maven Instagram #facefulloffoodchallenge – useful … Continue reading
Watch the ABC Night line video here. “Hi everybody. My name is George. I didn’t speak until I was almost three years old. In fact, my parents weren’t sure if I would ever speak at all. Most of the time, … Continue reading